I joined Turner & Wall Solicitors in June 2012 to head up the Family Law team having specialised in Family & Matrimonial Law (including divorce & separation) for over ten years. My experience in dealing with family & relationship issues can help you through what are often extremely difficult times both emotionally and financially, whether you are privately or publicly funded.
- Ancillary Relief (Financial Settlements, Freezing Injunctions & Enforcement of Financial Orders)
- Public & Private Children Act
- Prohibited Steps i.e. stopping a child from being taken
- Specific issue i.e. determining where a child goes to school
- s91 (14) i.e. stopping a parent from making numerous unnecessary applications
- Enforcement of Orders
- Ancillary Relief i.e. Financial Settlements
- Schedule 1 Applications
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
I have a thorough knowledge in all the areas of Family Law listed above: so I can advise you as an Applicant or Respondent. I actively manage each case from your initial instructions through to the final hearing whether it is held at the Magistrates or County Court.
I can also provide advice and guidance if you are a parent, grandparent or relative in respect of residence and contact arrangements with any children who are involved in a family or relationship breakdown.
In addition, I am a member of the Law Society’s Family Law and Advanced Family Law Panel. This means that I have demonstrated , to the satisfaction of the Law Society, a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice, in my specialist areas of Family Law.
I offer a free initial consultation/appointment and provide you with my direct dial and mobile telephone number.
- When time allows I enjoy spending time cycling, swimming, walking my dog, reading and good food.
- Over the 2012 August bank holiday weekend I am cycling along the Leeds/Liverpool Canal to raise funds for charity.
- Rotherys Solicitors, Cleckheaton – Senior Partner/Proprietor.
- Williscroft & Co., Bradford – Family Law Solicitor
- Hudsons Solicitors, Settle – Family Law Associate Solicitor
- LLB (Hons) – University of Northumbria
- GCSEs – Cardinal Heenan High School